BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back and winding down from the FOTR rally in Jetty Park

I am still processing photos but I wanted to whip up a little video collage of us along with the rest of our family friends. Sorry if it seems short but we keep forgetting that Ellery has a Flip Video camera he received for Christmas from his Uncle Matt. It's fun to play with and well I hope you enjoy.

The music is George Harrison's "Any Road" and well, I like to think we have adopted that song as our on the road theme song. I hope to add it to the blog but then again music on a blog, not sure if we want to do that.



More to come and by all means, if you wish to have a copy of any photos please let me know and I will send over full size for you.

Kimberly; Amy had mentioned using the Christmas Tree photo by all means go for it.

It was a great time meeting and speaking with everyone we had a chance to meet with. I really do hope that in the future that we can meet up during our travels and spend more time together and getting to know each other.

Rik

2 comments:

Show Us The World said...

We enjoyed meeting your family. Loved the pictures and the movie!

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Looks like you guys had a great turnout! Hopefully we'll be able to join everyone next time around!:)