BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Taos Mountain Music Festival - Taos Ski Valley Photos

Arrived at the condo and headed out to the Taos Ski Valley Plaza

 View from our balcony

Downstairs living and kitchen area

It was pretty cool in the valley so a fire was necessary seeing that we were right above the stage area and left the door open to hear the music as plain as day.

Amy and I on the balcony listening to the music


View from the festival area looking up at the condo (behind the trees) and the lift

And here the band we really wanted to see, Yonder Mountain String Band!






Kids playing, hooping, 'rocking out' with rock candy and a pretty new ring.




And a few hoopers that insisted I take their picture.



Enjoy!

Rik

4 comments:

Jenna Gayle said...

Awesome! I love me some Yonder Mountain! Isn't watching kids hoop just the funnest thing?! Especially with the big hoops! My 6yr niece has made the request that I make her a big one like mine because she "just can't do it right with this little kiddie thing." :)

Jenna Gayle said...

If my first comment pops up a dozen times I'm sorry for that.... the screen was staring at me and I didn't think it was going through :)

Mouse said...

Now *that* is definitely the way to see a festival!! BTW.. I love Amy's wrap she's wearing in the photos, she looks lovely! The whole family seems to definitely be 'adapting' to life in the desert!

Little House On The Mesa said...

Lol, I don't know how jealous anyone will be when we are in the dead of winter here. The weather is beautiful now...but...