BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Taos living and the sights of a changing season


This past weekend we were invited by the members of the Taos Artist Co-Op to attend a ski mountain lawn party by one of the members of the Op. The property was beautiful. The stream ran through the properties and many painters working on the changes of the leaves in the mountain. Even the kids had their own paper and paints creating their own art. Of course, I had my own medium.

Ski Valley Lift we road.


We found a Tarantula in the driveway


My wall at the Taos Artist Co-Op

The lawn party stream. I couldn't help taking several photos of the colors of the rocks that reminded me of 'Fall'.


The tree colors are changing in the mountain.


Sorry, Willow's ballet class (for the Grandparents).

Again I love the colors of the rocks below the water. Fall is upon us even in the waterways.

Do enjoy....Rik!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do have an eye for the camera...so lovely.

LIZ said...

LOVE THE PICS.. YOUR WALL OF PHOTOS LOOKS GREAT.. I HOPE YOU STILL HAVE A WALL UP WHEN WE GET TO COME THERE FOR VACATION...